If you have a vintage 4 Gun Range Box manufactured by Pachmayr Corporation back in the 1980's which no longer meets the transportation requirements of today's gun laws, our "plug and play" replacement gun tray is just the solution you need.
Our gun tray is beautifully finished in dark grey to blend right into your vintage gun box. The body of the gun tray is manufactured using super strong furniture grade white Baltic birch fine laminate. The tray is then finished with an environmentally friendly applied satin melamine coating.
The interior bottom of the gun tray is lined with rubber. Your new gun tray will come equipped with our locking Gun Block™ installed into the gun tray for use in transporting or storing your valuable handguns.
The locked Gun block™ may also be removed from your tray and placed in your safe as a compact unit holding 4 of your handguns. Additional gun blocks are available separately.
Our Locking Gun Block™ Features
Firearms within the Gun Block™ are both safe and secure. No trigger may be accessed and no cylinder may be opened on any revolver. All handguns are secured into a single locked block.
- eliminates the use of individual trigger locks
- the release of a single pin provides access to all of the handguns
- immediately triples the handgun storage capacity of any gun safe
- accommodates most modern optics on auto loading pistols
- accommodates chamber flags on auto loading pistols
- gun bay slots are separated by brand name clear ballistic grade polycarbonate
- The inserts which capture the trigger guard and top surface of each
firearm are made with specially formulated and laminated 2A3 closed cell
foam rubber. This outstanding, high density, commercial grade foam, does
not give off gases or retain moisture.
- The elements of the Gun Block™ are assembled into a single unit with
genuine 6/6 solid nylon pins which are recessed internally into the Gun
- All the handguns within the Gun Block™ are secured by a massive 5/8" solid
6/6 nylon pin which is precision machined and milled to accept a totally
armored rectangular lock. The hardened single pin lock up design of the
Gun Block™ eliminates the use of far less effective and cumbersome
individual trigger locks.
- The key for the definite purpose lock used in the Gun Block™ may only be
removed when the lock is properly secured in place. This eliminates any
potential human error of having a lock in place which is not actually
- Our standard Gun Block™ accepts most auto loading pistols
spanning many platforms and revolvers up to and including K Frame .357
magnum revolvers with barrel lengths up to 8" ***.
- Overall size 7 1/4" wide X 7 7/8" deep X 5 1/4" high
- Overall weight with with the trigger locking pin and lock is 2.8 pounds
*** Should you require a slot in your Gun Block for a Desert Eagle or large frame revolver (larger than a K Frame) please contact us. For a reasonable additional cost we can provide your replacement gun tray fitted with one of our "N" Frame locking gun blocks. Please contact our company at [email protected] for details or call us toll free at 1-855-351-0144.