Brief Product Overview
- This is our 4 gun Locking Gun Block™ with one slot capable of accepting the Desert Eagle or most large framed revolvers up to and including the Smith and Wesson Model 29 "N' Frame in 44 Magnum. (the large slot may also be used for any handgun)
- eliminates the use of individual trigger locks
- immediately triples the handgun storage capacity of any gun safe
- provides a safe and secure transportation and storage environment for every size and type of handgun (details in complete information below)
- accommodates most modern optics on auto loading pistols
- accommodates chamber flags in auto loading pistols
- all handguns face in the same direction
- allows handguns to be secured into locked blocks with a single pin release
- allows locked blocks of handguns to be placed directly into any lockable container for transportation
- allows every handgun in any safe to be viewed visually as soon as the door is opened
- Overall size 7 1/4" wide X 7 7/8" deep X 6" high
- Overall weight with with the trigger pin and lock is 3 pounds
- all of our products are manufactured in Canada with the finest materials, technology, and craftsmanship
While we endeavor to provide comprehensive information regarding our products throughout our website, should you have any questions, please give us a call at 613 395-3000 or e mail us at [email protected]
Complete Detailed Information on Our "N" Frame Locking Gun Block™
The "Locking Gun Block™" provides an entirely new method of protecting and securing your handguns for transportation or storage. Firearms within the Locking Gun Block™ are both safe and secure. No trigger many be accessed, and no cylinder may be opened on any revolver.
- The Locking Gun Block™ is modular so it may be removed from your safe and placed directly into your Canatek gun range box (or any lockable container) for transportation to the range.
- All handguns are transported as a single locked unit and once at the range the removal of the single locking pin provides instant access to all of your handguns.
- CNC technology has been used in conjunction with the finest materials available in the manufacture of the Locking Gun Block™.
- All firearms are separated so they do not touch each other while taking up minimal space in your gun vault or container used for transporting firearms.
- The ends and base of the Locking Gun Block™ are constructed of black 3/8" thick UHMW, often referred to as slickest, strongest plastic on earth with an incredibly smooth surface.
- The inner slots within the Gun Block™ are separated by brand name clear ballistic grade polycarbonate
- The inserts which capture the bottom of the trigger guard and top surface of each firearm are made with specially formulated and laminated 2A3 closed cell foam rubber. This outstanding, high density, commercial grade foam, does not give off gases or retain moisture.
- The elements of the Gun Block™ are assembled into a single unit with genuine 6/6 solid nylon pins which are recessed internally into the Gun Block™ ends
- All the handguns within the Gun Block™ are secured by a massive 5/8" solid 6/6 nylon pin which is precision machined and milled to accept a totally armored rectangular lock. The hardened single pin lock up design of the Gun Block™ eliminates the use of far less effective and cumbersome individual trigger locks.
- The key for the definite purpose lock used in the Gun Block™ may only be removed when the lock is properly secured in place. This eliminates any potential human error of having a lock in place which is not actually secured.
- Our standard Gun Block™ slots accept virtually all common auto loading pistols spanning many platforms and revolvers up to and including K Frame .357 magnum revolvers.
- The Gun Block™ may also be tethered to a fixed object with an optional coated braided steel cable. This secures the entire Gun Block™ and its contents in situations where handguns may be on display to the public etc.
- The footprint of the "N" Frame Locking Gun Block™ is the same as our standard gun block except that it is 6" high.
Please note that handguns shown in images of our products throughout our web site are for visual representation only and are not included.